Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deletions

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
~LD~shady24
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
~LD~shady24

Male
Number of posts : 118
Favorite Character : Ryu
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Deletions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deletions   Deletions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 5:53 pm

I might not be active sometimes since I'm not always on sfo but don't delete me bone!

Even if they are doing their job, there should still be peace. It's much better to worry about what the soldiers who have no war to fight in will do instead of creating wars which they HAVE to fight in.
Back to top Go down
†JøhN³16†
†JøhN³16†

Male
Number of posts : 531
Favorite Character : spidey, ken, sakura
Best Rank : rank 1 & 2 at the same time
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Deletions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deletions   Deletions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 6:45 am

true true
and yes u r active on sfo
but plz become more active on the site as while
Back to top Go down
~LoyalDynasty~
~LoyalDynasty~

Male
Number of posts : 211
Favorite Character : cyc
Best Rank : 1 when i logged in i was rank one
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Deletions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deletions   Deletions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:48 pm

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i cant belive we died
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deletions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deletions   Deletions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deletions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: †Board Announcements† :: Board Announcements & News-
Jump to: