Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Want To join LD

Go down 
+3
†JøhN³16†
~LoyalDynasty~
†ßØNe~C®u§HeR†
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
~LoyalDynasty~
~LoyalDynasty~

Male
Number of posts : 211
Favorite Character : cyc
Best Rank : 1 when i logged in i was rank one
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Want To join LD - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want To join LD   Want To join LD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:31 pm

make sure u message bones bout stuff or john and i know when we are going to go official when we get enough active people to join the clan senseing bout 7 peeps well any way well good to know u still her bouncer but i still dont know bout paddy i hope he didnt quite
Back to top Go down
~LD~Bouncer

Male
Number of posts : 28
Favorite Character : spidy, wolvy, cyclops
Best Rank : err idk maybe 1 or 2 (nevr look anymore)
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Want To join LD   Want To join LD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 5:57 pm

aight thats cool, and i think imma try to get cobain to join us, u all prolly know how gud he is
Back to top Go down
~LoyalDynasty~
~LoyalDynasty~

Male

PostSubject: Re: Want To join LD   Want To join LD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 6:00 pm

yea hes good
Back to top Go down
†ßØNe~C®u§HeR†
Super Admin
Super Admin
†ßØNe~C®u§HeR†

Male
Number of posts : 91
Favorite Character : RYU, KEN
Best Rank : RANK 1 CHAMP
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Want To join LD   Want To join LD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:28 pm

hey i know all of you are ready to be official and believe me so am i...no offense to neone but i don think we are ready.. we dont have enough active members...i dont want to go on showdown forum and be the most inactive clan. so u guys gotta show me somethin and i a select few are getting new members envolved but if there are not gonna be active then whats the point..and it also hurts u guys that recruited..u work hard to get them in the clan then they arent active so that makes them look bad but most of all it makes u guys look even worse cuz u r the ones the recruited them..so dont mess up ur repetation to the clan make sure the people u recruit are gonna be active or me and or john316 will take in mind that ur just not cut out to be a recruiter Smile and no i'm not pointing out specific people this is something for all of u who have requested someone to join are clan to think about....AND ONCE AGAIN DONT GIVE UP ON THIS CLAN I PROMISE ONCE WE GET ORGANIZED WE WILL BE ONE OF THE STRONGEST ON THIS GAME
Back to top Go down
http://deathangelz.forum-motion.com
~LoyalDynasty~
~LoyalDynasty~

Male

PostSubject: Re: Want To join LD   Want To join LD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:07 pm

hmm paddy quit the clan i know what bones is talking bout but bones i dont think we ever going to get there i hope we do Neutral
Back to top Go down
~LD~shady24
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
~LD~shady24

Male
Number of posts : 118
Favorite Character : Ryu
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Want To join LD   Want To join LD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 6:11 pm

I'm having second thoughts bout cobain.. I'll admit he's improved cause before he couldn't beat me ever. but the problem with him is trust. He used to be in the (M-X) Clan and for some reason he didn't get along with dway. Dway wanted cobain to leave the clan account but coabin didn't want to leave his rank 1 spot. I helped him get to rank 1 in his other account (I regret this....) And now he badmouth's dway. What I'm thinking is that if we are allies with (M-X) then we should think bout what they will say bout him on our clan. I'm not saying that we should disallow him from the clan, but I'm just saying that we should think it over.
Back to top Go down
~LD~Bouncer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Want To join LD   Want To join LD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 7:05 pm

mhmm ic wat ur sayin, idk how he used to be cuz i took a break from the game and came back wen he was on a new name... and ill try an get more new ppl but idk ther are so many other clans out ther that r more known that other ppl have already joined. if i can find some of my old friends ill try an get them but its hard to come across someone new in sfo who is actually gud if u know wat i mean. and another thing i agree wit bone, wen i look at evryone in dis clan i can see us nvr losin if we stay activ
Back to top Go down
†ßØNe~C®u§HeR†
Super Admin
Super Admin
†ßØNe~C®u§HeR†

Male

PostSubject: Re: Want To join LD   Want To join LD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 10:38 pm

kool...and i just want to let yall know...if at anytim u guys think that someone in this clan shouldn't be here (and for good reason) dont be afraid to speak up and tell me or john....i want everyone here to get along and if ur not getting along with someone or there is suspicion (idk if i spelt that right lol) dont be afraid to tell us. and yes i know it seems like we are not getting anywhere but looks can be decieving...also i understand that most people are in clans already so it kinda looks like we will have to pick up scrubs in hopes that we can make them better but i'm not sure about that yet lol i wanted the clan to be at lease 15 strong but we'll see what happens...

THX AGAIN FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT I STICKING WITH LOYAL DYNASTY....GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT
Back to top Go down
†JøhN³16†
†JøhN³16†

Male
Number of posts : 531
Favorite Character : spidey, ken, sakura
Best Rank : rank 1 & 2 at the same time

PostSubject: Re: Want To join LD   Want To join LD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 11:31 pm

lol i lik that quote bone
and ok ppl john316 is back
wat u hav heard 4rm bone is true
we want every1 to get along with 1 another, we should be lik family

and 4 all of those that left its ok
we will press on without them

as 4 cobain idk how good he realy was cuz when i challenged him (i guess he knew who i was cuz he acted as though he did)
he merly teamed wit me

but if he is a attitude prob plz dont waste our time to test him

also its ok if ppl dont kno us to well
thats find i lik STARTING as the underdog

i think also i may spend alil more time on my ld acc to get the clan alil more rep while im on sfo

~God Bless~
Back to top Go down
~LD~Bouncer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Want To join LD   Want To join LD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 12:21 am

hey yall juss lettin u know u know im still here its juss that im grounded from the comp rite now so sry
Back to top Go down
~LoyalDynasty~
~LoyalDynasty~

Male

PostSubject: Re: Want To join LD   Want To join LD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 1:48 pm

haha grounded i havent got ground for a long ass time
Back to top Go down
†JøhN³16†
†JøhN³16†

Male

PostSubject: Re: Want To join LD   Want To join LD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:54 am

lol
me either
0.o
Back to top Go down
~LD~Bouncer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Want To join LD   Want To join LD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:53 pm

hey yall, on sfo i got a new name, its Mr-uKnown... dont let anyone not in our clan now its me tho
Back to top Go down
~LD~shady24
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
~LD~shady24

Male
Number of posts : 118
Favorite Character : Ryu
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Want To join LD   Want To join LD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:00 pm

I have a few accounts that I wouldn't want anyone to know too. Ur secret is safe with me Smile
Back to top Go down
†JøhN³16†
†JøhN³16†

Male

PostSubject: Re: Want To join LD   Want To join LD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 9:21 pm

lol
0.o shady
hmm
i wonder wat they r
hmm sumthin lik

~john316(sidekick)_

hmm
or sumthin lik that
hahahaha
Back to top Go down
~LoyalDynasty~
~LoyalDynasty~

Male

PostSubject: Re: Want To join LD   Want To join LD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 6:27 pm

hey guys sry i havent been on i beem busy wit work and stuff so i wont be so active but i will try to post and stay active
Back to top Go down
†JøhN³16†
†JøhN³16†

Male

PostSubject: Re: Want To join LD   Want To join LD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 11:04 pm

no worries man
we kno if ur not here
ur prob alil busy
its cool

good to see ya though
Back to top Go down
~LoyalDynasty~
~LoyalDynasty~

Male

PostSubject: Re: Want To join LD   Want To join LD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:57 am

aight thanks i have a serious ? and bones i want an answer from u where are u going wit this clan man jw
Back to top Go down
†ßØNe~C®u§HeR†
Super Admin
Super Admin
†ßØNe~C®u§HeR†

Male

PostSubject: Re: Want To join LD   Want To join LD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:27 pm

cant go anywhere until we get more active people...u havin doubts or somethin? one step at a time u guys got ur sponserships and colors right? so i'm just waitin for more active users we dont have enough and we are in good with the ink and OG clan so if u dont see us moving on then dont waste ur time here...all i can say is we will be one of the best after the waiting is over
Back to top Go down
~LoyalDynasty~
~LoyalDynasty~

Male

PostSubject: Re: Want To join LD   Want To join LD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:35 pm

im not wasting my time and im not here bout colors and stuu thats not important we just need to get moving it kind of feels dead taht all no doubts ur a good leader jw when we going to get movingwe been up since august
Back to top Go down
†ßØNe~C®u§HeR†
Super Admin
Super Admin
†ßØNe~C®u§HeR†

Male

PostSubject: Re: Want To join LD   Want To join LD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:38 pm

i gotcha man...i just dont want anyone to feel like they are wasting there time...and if u dont mind try to find some more good players...most of em are takin so maybe we can find some decent players that u think have the potential to be good and we can go from their
Back to top Go down
~LoyalDynasty~
~LoyalDynasty~

Male

PostSubject: Re: Want To join LD   Want To join LD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:44 pm

yea we going to have to start from the bottom up train and all that cuz like u said all the good players are taken all is left are noobs and nots so good peeps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want To join LD   Want To join LD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:35 pm

sup evryone
loyal tested me and said im in ... i will do my best to help da clan to be the best

peace
nomercy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want To join LD   Want To join LD - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want To join LD
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: †Løyal~Ðyna§ty† :: ~LD~ Clan-
Jump to: